BBQs2U always finds ways to make BBQing as easy as possible for their customers. BBQs2U based in Abersoch has been serving the neighborhood, since 2002. It has affiliated with manufacturers that are dedicated to offering supreme quality products and after-sales customer service. Napoleon BBQ, Ooni Pizza Oven, Kamado Joe Grills, and Masterbuilt are the brands they affiliated with after rigorous testing. The family is zealous about grilling, so they desire to share the same experience with their customers.
BBQs2U hosts sales and discounts frequently. Currently, in their Christmas deals, potential customers can check their website and order. The deliveries around the United Kingdom are free and arrive within a couple of working days if the product is in stock. The Masterbuilt gravity series BBQ has made charcoal barbequing simple, just like the gas-powered barbeques. It is efficient, controllable, and easy to clean. The Gravity series is a big success as it has appealed to a wide audience, who desire natural charcoal flavored food without the stress related to charcoal cooking.
Users can smoke, bake, sear, grill, and roast on the Gravity series. The awesome features of Masterbuilt 800 BBQ are –
- Heats to 700°F in 14 minutes, 450°F in 10 minutes, and 225°F in 8 minutes.
- The cooking space available is 800 sq. inches.
- It includes 2 porcelain coated smoking or warming racks, a cast-iron grill grate, and a heavy-duty griddle.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled controller including up/down timer, one-probe, and 4 probe outlets.
- Digital fan control to move air from hopped to the cooking chamber as well as maintains heat.
- Foldable front shelf of stainless steel.
- The grease tray is removable for easy and quick cleanup.
- GravityFed charcoal hopper with a capacity to hold 16 pounds of briquette or 10 pounds of lump wood that lasts for 10 hours. Let the charcoal stay in the hopper after every use.
- Removable ash bin underneath the charcoal hopper for smooth cleanup.
- Pair of slides to insert in the fuel area for cutting off the airflow and shutting the fire. Fuel is saved for future cooks.
- Easy to assemble.
MasterBuilt Gravity series includes three editions – 500, 800, and 1050. The only difference is the size of the total cooking space. This can differ the heating time to reach a specific temperature. Each model is named after its total cooking area along with the main grilling surface.
With Masterbuilt grillers can enjoy going from low to burning high and searing quickly and easily. Smokers can perform well at low temperatures without any worries about running out of charcoal as the hopper can be reloaded with ease. When finished smoking, the smokers can enjoy the moist food with smoke rings and charcoal flavors. Masterbuilt has included hooks to hang griddle/grates and a lower shelf for storage.
BBQs2U is on Twitter and regularly updates forthcoming sales and new editions to their inventory. The store got an excellent review of 4.93/5 from Trusted Shops and many authorized reviewing platforms.